Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day Three - Is it only Sunday?

Okay, got up late again. Found out that Theresa can get around in five minutes if she needs to. No more excuses for being late...


Stopped for coffee on the way. Pretty soon, they will start putting Starbucks inside of Starbucks. Promptly spilled it all over the car... *sigh*

Feel much better about things today. I'm way black and white. Show me what to do and I can do it. John demonstrated all the skills the way they should be taught and I picked up some cool stuff.

Lunch was at a place call "Barbarossa". Burritos the size of footballs! Holy crap. Maybe not the best thing to eat right before spending half a day in the water.

Got to watch Theresa as a STUDENT. Loving it! She doesn't take criticism any better than I do. LOL

I got done early, but Theresa has to stay late for her Course Director stuff. Picked up Corey and checked out some cool shops and gourmet food stores.

Home by 10, more homework and off to bed.  Dreamed about IDC skills all night.

Tomorrow, my first in-water skill presentation.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment